Demand for IT resources is surging, and IT managers caught between end users and business needs are increasingly using data centers to add redundancy and capacity. in this fast-paced webinar, you¹ll learn how these IT professionals are using next generation solutions for ADC and GLSB to achieve higher performance, agility, efficiency, and security in DCI architectures. With the integration of Extreme Networks Data Center Manager (DCM) with A10 Networks aCloud Service Architecture, they now have a proven solution for satisfying the demands of users and business units, while also increasing security, transparency and application performance throughout the organization.
- Easily and quickly provision multiple data centers active/active, and use network integration with ADC to meet the explosive growth of users, devices, and data
- Proactively address performance issues through optimized traffic flows in a DCI architecture
- Chart an intelligent long-term investment strategy for secure and open networking technologies
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
- Darius Goodall, Director, Solutions Architecture and Innovation, Extreme Networks
- Tranel Hawkins, Manager of Business Alliances, A10 Networks