Be the first to see ExtremeCloud, the industry’s first subscription-based cloud-hosted network management solution.
Extreme Networks is excited to introduce ExtremeCloud, the industry’s first subscription-based device management solution for both cloud and on-premise based deployments. ExtremeCloud allows you to use the same hardware and software, providing you with the flexibility to choose the right solution for your situation and making it easier and more cost-effective to upgrade and stay current with the newest switching and wireless technologies without disrupting operations. Built from the ground up, our cloud-based management solution provides the elasticity to expand the service as you grow.
During this webinar, you will:
- View a live demonstration of ExtremeCloud that highlights the simplicity of this new product, its unique pricing structure and the value it brings to CIOs and network administrators.
- Learn the many benefits of a cloud-based network management model such as increased performance of business applications, reduced OPEX and CAPEX and Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP).
- See first-hand the ease-of- use of ExtremeCloud as demonstrated in three use cases that network administrators face regularly.
- Understand how the simplified management offered by cloud-based visibility and control can help to alleviate the stress and maintenance for small IT departments, allowing them to focus on critical-business initiatives.
- Thomas Borrel, Director of Product Management, Extreme Networks
- Scott Ferguson, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Extreme Networks