Customer Connect Indiana
April 12 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
A Great Opportunity to Network with Your Peers and Get Best Practices
Join us for a Customer Connect event at Purdue University Northwest on April 12, 2017. The event will provide you with many opportunities to connect with your peers and hear from the Extreme Networks Product Management team. This session also provides a great opportunity for you to provide Extreme with feedback and future enhancement requests.
- 9:30AM – 10:00AM: Continental Breakfast, Coffee and Registration
- 10:00AM – 10:15AM: Opening Remarks and Introductions (Extreme Sales Executives)
- 10:15AM – 11:30AM: Company Update and Roadmap Discussion (Dan Dulac, VP Product Management)
- 11:30AM – 1:00PM: Lunch, Networking and Opportunity to Visit Product Demonstration Area. We will have many wireless and switches onsite as well as our SE team available to show and demonstrate various capabilities.
- 1:00PM – 1:30PM: Customer Presentations
- 1:30PM – 2:00PM: Open Group Discussion and Q&A with Product Team, Sales and SE Team
- 2:00PM – 3:00PM: Additional Networking and Product Demonstration Area
We look forward to having you join us. RSVP today to ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting event!
**In accordance with Erate regulations, all food and refreshments will be within Erate guidelines.