Get a live look at Extreme Networks’ new cloud-managed Wi-Fi for K-12 education
Cloud-managed networks can bring enterprise-class networking capabilities to resource-constrained K-12 school districts. Moving to the cloud reduces capital expenses and eases the demands on the IT staff. Devices are effortlessly deployed and managed through a web browser. The subscription model of this style of management is often a good fit for the school district budget.
During this webinar, you will:
- Understand the benefits of cloud-based network management and the whether it is right for your district
- Learn about our new cloud-managed Wi-Fi solution using the latest in 802.11ac Wave 2 access points.
- See a live demonstration of a new Web-based dashboard for network control and visibility.
- Will Aguilar, Director of Product Marketing, Extreme Networks
- Scott Ferguson, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Extreme Networks